Dependent Visa 309/100

This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to travel to and live in Australia.

You might be able to get this visa if you are married to or in a de facto relationship with an:

  1. 1.Australian citizen
  2. 2.Australian permanent resident
  3. 3.Eligible New Zealand citizen

Visa Sub Category