Dependent Visa

Your spouse or common-law partner and children can go with you to Canada or visit you in Canada, if:
Requirements for temporary residents to Canada,

  • Satisfy an immigration officer they will only stay in Canada temporarily
  • Can prove they have no criminal record, if necessary, and
  • Meet all the conditions for getting a temporary resident visa, if they are from a country or territory whose citizens require a visa in order to enter Canada as visitors.

VISA Sub Category