Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa:-
1. This points-based visa is for skilled workers who do not need sponsorship by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member.
2. A visa holder can live and work permanently in any part of Australia without restriction.
3. Certain family members can also be included in the application.
Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa :-
1. Skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory are eligible for this points-based visa.
2. A visa holder can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.
Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa:-
1.This points-based visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area in Australia.
2. The visa is considered valid for four years, and a visa holder must live and work in a specified regional area.
3. Certain family members can be included in the application.
4. This visa allows holders of visa subclasses 495, 496, 475 and 487 to stay in Australia for an additional year.