Student Visa

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you are 16 or over and you:
  • Have been offered a place on a course
  • Can speak, read, write and understand English
  • Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • Are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA)or Switzerland
  • You meet the other eligibility requirements

Visa Sub Category